WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

jason & amanda...engaged!!
















This past Friday I did an engagement shoot in Michigan. The forecast said THUNDERSTORMS!!! But luckily we just had to deal with crazy wind...oh yeah...and me locking my keys in my car with both my cameras! Besides THAT...everything went really well. Jason and Amanda were super fun to hand out with and were very comfortable in front of the camera! I look forward to their wedding in July!

2 comments:

April said...

Beautiful Images! Love the colors

kkelley41097 said...

The piggy back shots are too cute! Love that last one as well. Great work!