WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

scott & chelsea...married!!!

Scott and Chelsea's wedding was such a great start to this new wedding season! They are SO much fun and so nice...including all their family and friends! The weather couldn't have been more perfect! They truly had a special day and I am so thankful that I was able to be a part of it!

Congratulations Scott & Chelsea!!! Enjoy!






























7 comments:

Em said...

loving that lens flare shot... great job- as always...

April said...

Gorgeous wedding! Love the couple of pictures with textures (well, atually all of them) :)

nicole green said...

shelly = the greatest! :) these are so beautiful! that was such a fun day. :)

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

Way to start off your season! Excited about the new lens...

Morgan Matters said...

SOOOOOO GOOD SHELLY!

LETS HANG SOON :)

Kiera said...

Shelly...you rock. What a great way to start off your season! Can't wait to see you...hopefully soon.

kkelley41097 said...

Wow, Shelly you've truly outdone yourself on these. I was like, I love that one and that one. Well, you get the point. Some of my favs are the church, wiping tears, back of church, kiss, leaving church and the bridal party. Ok, I guess I'll stop now. LOL