WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Monday, April 21, 2008

john & kristin...married!













SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!




STUD!




This image was taken by my WONDERFUL assistant (and husband) Brian. I absolutely love this picture of Kristin and her dad before they walk down the isle!

































I though it was SO funny when John put a light on his head!



Kristin played a little trick on the girls by throwing three bouquets!


I couldn't say enough good things about John and Kristin...they are SO in love and SO perfect for each other! I've said before that I've known Kristin and her family for some time now and so I was honored when she asked me to be her photographer for her wedding!

John and Kristin were married in Michigan at this adorable little church called Chapel in the Woods and their reception was held at the Country Club of Jackson.

Congratulations!!!

8 comments:

kelly said...

your images are so delightful shelly! what a stunning bride...

wondering what do you use for lighting during receptions? i'm exploring new options.

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

I totally have hair envy. This was an all around gorgeous, classy wedding and you captured it beautifully! Thanks for sharing.

Jessica Johnston said...

Beautiful! I LOVE the couple shots in the brick archways...but they're all awesome. Can't wait to shoot with you again! You have the most gorgeous brides!

rebeccavalentine said...

These look so awesome, Shell!! You're amazing. And might I say, nice job Brian also :)

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

You captured their day beautifully, Shelly!

Em said...

beautiful job Shelly! Kristin looks gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pics! I wonder, is there any way to find out where she bought her dress? I am planning a wedding and have been looking for a dress just like that! Thanks!

Shelly Valentine said...

Hey Natalie, I'll see if I can find out where she got her dress...