WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Monday, April 28, 2008

rob & emily...engaged!
















I traveled to Terre Haute to shoot Rob and Emily's engagement session. It was a little gloomy, but it was exciting to see hints of spring all around!
Rob and Emily are a very sweet couple! I am definitely looking forward to their wedding in June!

Congratulations Rob and Emily!!!

2 comments:

nicole green said...

love the puppy shot :) cute couple!!

kelly said...

hi shelly,
i've tagged you...
Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules in your blog.
3. Tell about 6 fun quirks about yourself.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.