WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

good times in las vegas!

Once again WPPI was well worth the trip! Between networking with other photographers, sitting through seminars, and visiting the massive trade show my head is busting with tons of information and new ideas that I can't wait to implement this up coming wedding season!



I especially enjoyed spending time with some of my close photo friends as well as making some new ones. Above is a picture with Amanda Reynolds from Turtle Pond Photography and Melody Carpenter from Carpenter Photography and Design.
You can also see baby Claire...the most AMAZING baby I've EVER known. She's just two and a half months old and she's the sweetest thing. You're probably thinking...who takes a baby to Las Vegas???...but she did so well and NEVER fussed. I want one just like her!





Jenn Stump from Twice Shy Design and her husband, Brian, also traveled with us. I really enjoyed getting to know them!




I was so excited to run into Mel Barlow. We went to college together and she was extremely helpful and encouraging when I first started leaning towards doing photography as a career. She's now located in California and is an amazing photographer!

8 comments:

Melissa Koehler said...

Hey Shelly-
It was great to meet you at the Photo Lovecat Party!. You are so cute. Your work is gorgeous.

Amanda Reynolds said...

It was so fun hanging out with you roomie/3card poker partner/ my personal comedian for the week!!
Let's for sure do it again next year. Miss you already!!

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

...another awesome year in vegas! Love you Shell!

Amanda said...

hi shelly, just checking out your site. Great site and pics, love your style!

~amanda
www.amandaelpersphotography.com

(sorry if this is a double post)

Mel & Co. said...

shelly, so awesome to see you!!! I had fun so much fun catching up and hanging out! Hopefully we can get together again soon, maybe shoot together? xoxo

Christine Farah Photography said...

Hiya :) It was sooo nice meeting you in Vegas! I love your work and your baby portraits are to die for! :)

kkelley said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm totally jealous of course. I have high hopes for going next year. It was great seeing you as OSP Indy. Now that I have a google acct., I guess you'll see me on here a bit more. LOL

Morgan Matters said...

Hi!!

Can't wait to hang out!!