WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Sunday, March 02, 2008

first e-session of 08!

I'm so excited!!!! Today is my first engagement session of 2008! I absolutely LOVE engagement sessions! They are so relaxed and fun...AND the best part is getting to know my clients as a couple!!! Today I'm shooting Heather and Mike's e-session downtown and it's going to be GREAT weather! Stay tuned for the post!

To all my couples who have not yet scheduled their e-session, please contact me soon! My schedule is filling up!

1 comment:

nicole green said...

you know i can't wait to see them! :) yesterday was soo perfect for pictures. i'm sure you'll come up with something amazing. :)