WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Friday, February 29, 2008

baby announcements

I just wanted to share another product that I offer. Here is an example of a baby announcement that I recently custom designed for Madison Wickard.

The announcements come in three different sizes and are printed on gorgeous textured paper...that I LOVE!!

Contact me for pricing and details!



2 comments:

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

That looks great Shell! I love it! I'm sure they do as well! :)

Mike and Amanda said...

Hey Shelly,

So I haven't talked to you in about two years but I come to your site often. I just wanted to tell you, as I'm sure a lot of people do, that you are so extremely talented. I love looking at your work and am so proud to have been able to go to school with such a gifted artist. Your old pal, Goody

PS-Of course I'd like to know what camera you are using these days too :)