WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!

YAY! I LOVE Valentine's Day!!! Last night I decided to fill Brian's car up with tacky balloons and streamers. Once I started the process I realized that could be super annoying at 5:45 in the morning when he's trying to get to work. So...I just used one tacky balloon and decorated his steering wheel. I also made him a bag with a bunch of some of his favorite things. I definitely felt like I was in high school again! It was kind of fun! I just wanted to suprise him!!!

I hope your Valentine's Day is full of fun suprises!!!!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

P.S. Seven years ago today Brian asked me to be his girlfriend:) Love you honey!

1 comment:

Jessica Johnston said...

Awww what a good wife :)