WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

NEW STUFF!!!








I've very excited to offer some GREAT new products this year!! The first being Canvas Prints!

Your image will be printed on museum-quality canvas and hand stretched onto a custom-built wooden frame. The image will be gallery-wrapped, continuing around the sides of the frame for a beautiful print, ready to hang on your wall. No additional custom framing is needed!

In addition to standard sizes, custom sizes are also available! Contact me about pricing and sizes!

More NEW products to come!

2 comments:

The Evil Twin said...

Hi Shelly,

Love the pics. I'm a budding photograper and I've just started out taking some pictures.
My good friend is a wedding photographer. I invite you to see his site. Visit my blog at www.bearfootintn.blogspot.com and they'll be a link on the right for "Rob Garland Photography."

Regards,

JDH

LAJARDIN ENTERPRISES said...

r u guys real?..if so u two are amazin 2gether