WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Monday, February 04, 2008

almost 9 months old!










I love this little guy! I'm so fortunate to be able to watch my nephew Blake every week! I seriously look forward to his visit...and it's a great excuse to finally step away from the computer! It's been so much fun watching him grow and change from week to week. Here are a few pictures I took of him last week. Isn't he the cutest?!?!

2 comments:

Jessica Johnston said...

He's so big! Do you have your own stash of toys for him to play with now? I bet he's so much fun for you now - I know when Noah got a little older, especially after 1 year, she seemed like she just got so funny and exciting to play with - love all the pictures as always!

nicole green said...

aww look how big he's getting! these are so cute shelly! :)