WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Friday, January 25, 2008

little baby claire









This is the Carpenter's little baby girl Claire! She is SO sweet and is SUCH a good baby. Amanda, from Turtle Pond Photography, and I went over to visit Mel and take a few pictures of Claire a few days ago. Not only are Mel and Amanda wonderful friends, but it's also a blessing that they are photographers too! It's great to have that support and to have friends to bounce ideas off of!

3 comments:

Jessica Johnston said...

I absolutely LOVE these photos - I love the one with her in the basket with the blanket hanging over the edge - they are all gorgeous.

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

Aaahhhh, Shelly....I love them! Thank you so much for spending the afternoon with us and for capturing these sweet moments. Love you...

Em said...

I LOVE these.... gorgeous- truly.
Also, so glad your mom is okay... absolutely incredible. I'm always so thankful for God's protection.