WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

ben & melissa...married!!!
















































So I have to start off by saying that Melissa is one of the most SHOCKINGLY BEAUTIFUL brides I have EVER seen! She was breath taking!!! And the best part about her is she is 10 times more beautiful on the inside. Ben is equally wonderful and is going to be an incredible husband!!!

Their wedding was in Spring Arbor, Michigan at Spring Arbor Free Methodist Church and their reception was at the Jackson Country Club...same place I'm from and same church that I got married in...and...same reception hall...it definitely took me back to when I got married.

My sister-in-law Meghan was visiting from Colorado and was able to help me out that day. She has recently started her own photography business and did a fabulous job assisting!

Congratulations Ben and Melissa!!!

No comments: