WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

she's here...madison grace!!!



















Tim and Andrea are some of our best friends and we were SO excited when we found out they were having a baby! Brian and I LOVE BABIES!!! Yesterday Andrea was induced early in the morning...and then had little baby Madison around 11:45 at night....I think it takes way too long to have a baby! I'm sure a lot of women agree with that. I was so thrilled that Tim and Andrea let me take some pictures!!! Madison is SO BEAUTIFUL...just like her mommy!
Congratulations Tim and Andrea!!! Love you guys!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are precious Shel! What an adorable baby, I'm sure they just love these!

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

Absolutely adorable...I'm sure that they will love all that you captured. Love to you...

Unknown said...

These pics are absolutely adorable!! :)
Erin
www.erinhession.com

nicole green said...

aww i love newborn photos. these are beautiful shelly! :)