WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

john & kristin...engaged!!!






























This was definitely my coldest shoot to date, but John and Kristin were such troopers! I was home in Michigan for Christmas so we did the e-session in good old downtown Jackson! Old towns normally make for great backdrops...so I was actually pretty excited about shooting there.

I've known Kristin since high school and before I went to college we were extremely close. I couldn't be more happy for her!! John is so incredibly nice and is such a gentleman! She's a lucky girl!! I can't wait for their wedding in April!

Congratulations!!!!

Click Here To View All Of John & Kristin's Engagement

4 comments:

Jessica Johnston said...

Gorgeous as always - love them all :)

Dad & Mom Germanceri said...

John & Kristin, All the pictures are so beautiful and you both look so happy. We love you!
Dad & Mom Germanceri

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

These are some of my favorites of all time Shelly! ...love the door shots, the ones in her cute, green hat...all of them!

Abigail Trufant said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS PICTURES!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for the both of you!