WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

very thankful!





This past weekend I was in Michigan shooting my cousin's wedding. We were all VERY concerned when we realized that my mom was not at the ceremony. We knew something wasn't right. Brian and my brother Eric were about to go look for her when my sister-in-law Becky received a call from my mom. She had been in an accident, but was doing well. She had hit some ice on an overpass, slammed into the cement barrier going 70 and then rolled her car three times!!! We are beyond thankful that she wasn't seriously hurt just really beat up and bruised. No cuts, broken bones, just a really black and blue face! It was amazing to see how God really protected her! The whole car was totaled. It was a miracle that she made it through that accident!

I LOVE YOU MOM!!!!

I did finish shooting the wedding. My WONDERFUL sister-in-law Becky stayed with me and helped second shoot. She did a fabulous job and was exactly what I needed to get through that scary situation and keep on working. Thanks Bec!

3 comments:

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

Shelly!!!!!!! I am so glad that your mom is okay!!!! Bless her heart! God is good!

nicole green said...

oh my gosh shelly! i'm so happy your mom is alright. those pictures are insane! :( i hope she starts feeling better!

n8 said...

Frightening. I imagine it was difficult to continue shooting.