WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Monday, February 25, 2008

chad and kimberly...married!!!










I had to throw this pic in of my hubby and brother:)



















SEE! Told you it was COLD!


Okay...okay...I know I made a post about two weeks ago announcing this post would be up in a day or two...well I SHOULD have said a week or two! I really just got caught up in doing taxes and other not fun things like that!

Kimberly and Chad had a beautiful wedding on probably one of the COLDEST days in Michigan!!! I'm not kidding...it was SO cold that it took your breath away when you walked outside. This made me very sad since the light was beautiful that day....but there was seriously no way I was getting anyone to go out there with me for pics!

Congratulations Chad and Kimberly!!!!

2 comments:

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

These are great Shell! Gotta love the midwest! :)

Em said...

love that shoe shot! (you always have fantastic shoe shots!) The rest are really nice as well! great stuff...