WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

wppi...here i come!


I'm extremely excited to be attending the WPPI conference in Las Vegas again this March!!! I wasn't planning on it, but my wonderful friend and photographer Melody Carpenter talked me into going with her again...and I'm so glad she did!!! The WPPI is a great way to network with other photographers, learn an insane amount of information, and buy equipment that I don't really need! Ha! Yes...last year ended up being an expensive trip! I just couldn't pass up the great deals that B&H offered! At least I didn't loose that money at the Three Card Poker table!
I know over the past year I've receive a lot of emails from other photographers from all over the States wanting to network and connect. I just thought I'd throw it out there and find out if any of you are attending...I would love meet up and hang! Let me know!!!

6 comments:

Em said...

I can't say I'm not completely jealous! Have a great time!

BROOKE said...

Hi Shelly! I was just stopping on your blog to say hello & saw this post...yea!!! I know we live close, but I would love to hang out at WPPI sometime!!! Can you believe it's in three weeks? Crazy! Can't wait!

hostetlerphotography said...

I wish I could go- darn it. I am going to see/hear Colon & Davis in IL...friday. are you going?

maybe next yr i will get to go to WPPI.....

Buffy

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

Woo-hoo! Vegas here we come! Can't wait Shell!

Amanda Reynolds said...

Can't wait to hang with you girl!!

Shelly Valentine said...

Yay! I know! I can't wait to hang with you either!!! It's going to be fun!