WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Monday, March 03, 2008

mike & heather...engaged: part I

I wanted to get a few of these up real quick! I was planning on doing the post tomorrow, but my schedule has suddenly fill up! Hopefully I'll get the rest up by Wednesday:)

I had the best time shooting Mike and Heather's engagement session. Not only was it a BEAUTIFUL afternoon, but they were such a pleasure to work with! They were definitely troopers...since it's been MONTHS since I've done a shoot like that, I had to drag them all over downtown for HOURS! But I think it was all worth it!

Thanks for a great shoot Heather and Mike! Enjoy!










2 comments:

C. watkins said...

Nice job Shelly - I am a fellow photographer and just happened to find your site. I'm in CA. Just getting started really...I'll definitely watch your work for ideas.

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

These are so much fun Shelly! Woo-hoo for warmer weather!