WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Friday, August 15, 2008

we're back!


First night there.


Awards night!


Me with the girls!


Brian and his co-workers!


Brian being recognize at the awards ceremony.

NOTE: ALL these images were taken with my point and shoot:)



We had the BEST time! The Atlantis was such an amazing resort...lots and lots to do and plenty of sun! Some of the highlights...hanging out with the dolphins...eating at Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill...tons of water slides and a not so lazy river...laying by the pool with a mojito...swimming in the ocean...three card poker...and spending time with Brian and friends!!! I decided NOT to post bathing suite pics...haha! I'm so proud of Brian and all of his accomplishments! He has worked so hard this past year and really earned this trip! Thanks babe!

3 comments:

Bobbi said...

HELLOOOOOOOOOO TANS AND WHITE TEEEEETH! How flipping cute are you?!

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

Yay!! You're back! Missed you...

Unknown said...

oh gosh you two are adorable!! :o) glad you got yourself a vacation!! i need one toooo!!