WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

bahamas here i come!!!


I wanted to let you all know that I will be out of the office until August 15th. My super hard working hubby has once again made it to his company's awards trip! This year I'm more excited than ever, because it's at the Atlantis in the Bahamas! I plan on checking my email, so if you need to contact me feel free to shoot me an email!

Stay tuned for pics of the trip! Also, I will be blogging these two weddings when I return:

Jason & Amanda
Chris & Natalie

Here's a sneak peak of Jason & Amanda's wedding in Ann Arbor, MI!

1 comment:

Jessica Johnston said...

I am SOOO jealous!!! It is beautiful there! Hope you have an awesome trip :)