WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

matt & lacey...coming soon!!



It's been a WHIRLWIND since I've been back from the Bahamas! Sometimes you wonder when life is going to slow down?!? I've been struggling to find time at my computer to get work done due to a seminar in Chicago, a funeral in Michigan, and family visiting from Colorado! It's been a crazy busy summer with all these weddings, but I am TRULY GRATEFUL for ALL my amazing clients and they have made it SO WORTH IT!!! I really do have the BEST CLIENTS EVER!!! So thank you guys! I'm also so excited that my little niece is going to be here any day now! I can't wait to photograph her and share those pictures with all of you! Thanks again for all your patients and for being so dang WONDERFUL!!!!

1 comment:

April said...

I can't wait! I love that dress.