WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Monday, August 18, 2008

jason & amanda...married!!


I stared out at the hotel where the guys were getting ready. We had some fun with these pics!






STUDS!







How fun are these streamers!!


You know how there's always at least one groomsmen that's the goof off? Hmm...can you tell which one it was at this wedding?!? HA!




EVERYTHING was BLUE & GOLD!!! Can we say Michigan fans?








Of course we HAD to make a stop at the Stadium!





U of M's campus is BEAUTIFUL!







More blue and gold!





The fight song:)






Jason and Amanda had such a fun wedding! I really enjoyed spending time with them and their wedding party. They both attended U of M and you can see how they incorporated their love (obsession) for that place through out their entire wedding! I actually went to high school with Amanda and her mom was one of my teachers, so it was fun to know some of the guest.
Thank you so much for having me be apart of your wedding day!!! Congratulations!

1 comment:

Kerri Banyas said...

what a cool wedding--I suppose it doesn't hhurt that I live in Michigan! It was great to see you last night, I hope you girls got in ok.....and by the way you work is amazing! TEACH ME!!!!!
;)