WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

eric & jenny...married!









Jenny is SO sweet and fun! I adored her personality!







Despite all the rain that day, Adam and Jenny still did the ceremony outdoors. It was beautiful!



The shot above is one of my favorites! During the prayer, I loved how Eric was looking at Jenny...it was SO SWEET!



The wedding was in Angola, IN at the Potawatomi Inn. It was a beautiful location right on Lake James.








GORGEOUS!!!!






Towards the end of the night, one of the groomsmen asked me if he could take some pictures with my camera. I think he was surprised when I handed over my camera! He got some really fun shots!


This is one of them!


Eric and Jenny are SUCH a fun and easy going couple! It was a joy to be apart of their wedding...Breanna (my assistant) and I felt so welcomed by all their friends and family!! Congratulations Eric and Jenny!

No comments: