WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

chris & natalie...married!!


Second Presbyterian Church was a beautiful location for Chris and Natalie's wedding.


I was IN LOVE with Natalie's dress! I thought it was neat how they changed some of the details on the dress to fit their feather theme.



The amazing Kiralee!




My absolute favorite image from the day.




She even put feathers on her shoes!



Another great idea they had...instead of using the tie that came with the tux, they bought different ties that matched. I thought it gave a nice modern look!






Chris was a very handsome groom!







Natalie is so naturally beautiful! I would LOVE to have her skin!






























Another fav! SO romantic!!!


Carlson Cakes did an AMAZING job!





Chris and Natalie are an extremely sweet and loving couple! They are head over heals in love, which is really refreshing to be around and photograph! I think the best word that describes their wedding is ELEGANCE!!! Thank you Chris and Natalie for letting me be apart of you day!

1 comment:

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

These look great Shelly! What a beautiful day!