WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Monday, April 30, 2007

whitney & scott

A few months back I did some studio pictures for Scott & Whitney so that they would have a picture for the paper. I had a great time with them then which made me look forward to shooting their actual engagement pictures. We had a BEAUTIFUL day for it!! Scott & Whitney are a very FUN couple...I laughed a lot while taking the pictures...they are not afraid to be goofy at all!!! I always love when the couples I shoot really show their true colors! Scott & Whitney also enjoy biking together...so they wanted me to do a few shots of them in their gear with their bikes! I LOVE ideas like that! I also have the opportunity of shooting their wedding in two weeks...I CAN'T wait!!













4 comments:

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

How fun!!! I love the bike shots! :)

Anonymous said...

shelly...these are GREAT!! i love the shot of their feet!! SUPER fun bike pics too!! : )

nicole green said...

great job! love the one of them in the grass kissing. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful stuff shel, love 6 and 9!