WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Monday, April 09, 2007

home sweet home






















Hey eveyone! After two weeks of Vegas, it feels good to be home! I had an amazing time last week! I was able to relax and also have a ton of fun!!! Brian and I went with Scott and Jen (Jen is Brian's cousin and her husban Scott happends to work with Brian at Cintas) They are great people to go on vacation with, we always have lots of fun together. With our busy schedules, it was great for Brian and I to finally spend some quality time together...even if most of it was at the Three Card Poker table! We stayed at Ceasers, which was beautiful and they had an amazing pool area! Most people told us that a week in Vegas is too much...however, we didn't feel that way. There is just so much to see and do!!! Thanks Scott and Jen for spending your vaction with us!!!

2 comments:

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

It looks like you got to see a bit more than we did! :)Awesome!!! I'm glad you guys were able to get away and relax a bit....before the craziness starts ;)!

nicole green said...

aw how fun! i am so jealous. :) i would love to go there and spend 2 weeks! i'm glad you guys had a blast. :) you and your boy are so cute!