WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Sunday, April 29, 2007

heather & eric

Yesterday I shot Heather & Eric's engagment pictures in Ft. Wayne. Not only were they a great couple to shoot...but it was also fun to have a change in location!! They were really relaxed and trusting...which I LOVE!!! I was really excited about a lot of their pictures...I think they turned out great!!! I look forward to their wedding in the fall!! Thanks Heather & Eric!!!











4 comments:

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

These are beautiful...love them!

Anonymous said...

Shelly did a great job. We loved working with her. We had a lot of fun.I felt so great after we were done. I couldn't wait to see the pictures. She is an awesome photographer. I LOVE HER!!!! Great to work with and lots of cool ideas!! I can't thank you enough!!!!I will be looking at these pictures everyday for a very long time. AWESOME,AWESOME!!!!! THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!!I can't wait till our wedding now. I love her to pieces for this. And I am very lucky to be able to find her.

Shelly Valentine said...

Heather...your comment is why I do what I do!! I am so glade that you had such a good experience! Can't wait until September!

Anonymous said...

You two look sooooooooooo good! I can't wait until the wedding! Your pictures rock....I'm jealous!