WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Monday, April 23, 2007

new look


I'm in the process of changing the look of Shelly Valentine Photography. I've been meaning to do this for a little while now...but just needed a little push! Thanks to Bobbi for helping me out! I'm very excited about this new look and wanted to get some feedback!

3 comments:

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

I love it! I think it says it all. :)

Anonymous said...

SHELLY!!!! :D :D :D It looks SOOOO good on the blog!!!! I can't WAIT to see it in action!

~Bobbi

Anonymous said...

shelly...it looks GREAT!!! SO FUN!!! isn't bobbi the best?!?!