WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Monday, April 16, 2007

snow on april 14th!!!!












Last Saturday I tagged along with the Carpenters as they shot Matt & Kristen's wedding.
Here it is...middle of April and we are being PELTED by SLEET!! What in the world! Matt & Kristen still had a beautiful wedding day! And they were even willing to do a few shots outside!!!
The Carpenters have recently made the switch from Nikon to Canon! I just tagged along in case they had any questions...and because we thought it would just be fun to work together...it was!! Here are a few images...enjoy!

3 comments:

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

The shots look awesome! Thank you so much for "tagging" along with us for the wedding! It was a blast! Looking forward to more fun times...

nicole green said...

looking great! :)
i still can't believe the weather on saturday! i was out in it as well. it was pretty crazy. :)

Shelly Valentine said...

Sorry the images are soooo BIG...I must have been out of it when I posted these!