WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

priscilla valentine








This is my mom! I decided to make a post about her because her birthday is Sunday!!!! She's going to be 28...at least that's what she'll tell her 1st graders...and they always believe her!
These pictures I took are from a few months back when I was home in Michigan...I went into my mom's class to visit her and her students...they were all dressed up as cowboys...I'm not really sure why, but they were. It was really fun to capture my mom in teacher mode! I really enjoy seeing her with her students...she's very silly...but more than that, you can really see how much she cares for each student and how much she loves what she does. I think it takes a special person to do what she does...and yes...she is very special!!! Happy Birthday Mom!!! I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

abcdef said...

Hi there. I'm bored this evennig and blog stalking other photographers. :-) I totally love your logo. That is so stinkin cute!

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

Your mom looks so cute!