WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

nick & audrey...engaged!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was so excited when Nick and Audrey booked me as their wedding photographer! I had shot Audrey's sister Emily's wedding and so I'm thrilled to work with the family again! Thanks Nick and Audrey for a fun shoot! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Photos By :: Shelby Knight said...

Shelly,
you really are talented. I love looking at your photography. Your pictures really do tell a story and capture people personality. I don't even know the people in your pictures, but I feel like I do. You are awesome!

Shelby

Maya said...

I love that second to last shot! The lighting is beautiful!