WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

an amazing three years!!!

Wow...I can't believe we made it to three years! KIDDING! I am so blessed to have such an incredible husband! I don't know what I would do without his love, support, and encouragement everyday. He has made me such a better person...there's no doubt about that! My favorite thing about us is that we laugh A LOT together! I don't think there's EVER a dull moment when I'm with him:) He's my best friend. I love you babe! I look forward to many more years of laughter!

Here's a picture of us on our FIRST date!  And yes...I color my hair dark:) 

7 comments:

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

SHOCKING!!! :) You pull both colors off well. ;) Happy anniversary you two! Love you both.

April said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You guys are good looking couple - hope you have a great anniversary!

Jennifer Wathen said...

Congratulation Shelly! Wow you look great as a blonde or a brunette.

rebeccavalentine said...

Lol...I love that you posted this picture. Congratulations you guys!

The Scott Household said...

Congratulations! Caleb and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary on October 14!

And the picture is one that reminds me of the Shelly that I grew up with :)

Bobbi said...

You guys are SO beautiful! CONGRATULATIONS!!!