WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Monday, October 20, 2008

chad & mandy...part one


Mandy's mom asked her why she needed such nice shoes since no one would really see them...her response..."cause Shelly's gonna take pictures of them!" Haha!



I loved the light in this room! Here's Lindsey, one of Mandy's sisters, fixing up her makeup.




One of my favorite images from the day. How sweet is this moment? 


Some of the bridesmaids seeing Mandy in her dress for the first time:)




Hope none of you guys forgot to take your tux back on time!


These next few pictures are of Chad and Mandy seeing each other for the first time! What made it even more special is the location. A garden in memory of Mandy's Grandpa!







Stunning!!


Too cute together!!






One of Brian's shots.


Doesn't Chad have great eyes?!



Haha...hopefully Chad won't mind that I posted him posing with the bouquet...but he was working it!


Mandy was such a beautiful bride! 



Another one of Brian's....hmmm...maybe I should hire him on full time:) Just kidding honey!


What can I say? I love these two! Mandy and Chad had such a beautiful wedding in Evansville, IN. It truly was an honor to be their photographer. The day was even better with Brian being my wonderful second shooter...and as always...he did an excellent job! We had such a great time with all their friends and family...Chad and Mandy are so blessed to have so many people who love them! Their ceremony was breathtaking and they ended the day with a rocking reception!! Stay tuned for those pics! Congratulations Chad and Mandy!!!

4 comments:

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

Amazing, Shelly, amazing!

Mary Marantz said...

wow, she is GORGEOUS! I love her hair piece too! I actually laughed out loud at the tux shot!

rebeccavalentine said...

Gorgeous couple. I loved her hair and her hairpiece!!

Maya said...

I LOVE that first shoe shot!!! All of these are great!