WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Monday, October 13, 2008

mike & heather...married!





These girls were working it out all day long!






The boys!






The flowers were beautiful...I love the color!



Heather is SO naturally beautiful...she was a gorgeous bride!



I love this one...






I've always wanted one of these car pics!













They love to hunt! Heather's wedding gift to Mike was a gun...lucky guy!




Heather had a camo garter...you can tell Mike liked that surprise:)


Mike and Heather are such an amazing couple! They had a beautiful fall theme wedding and every detail was beautiful! It was such an honor to be your photographer! Congratulations!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are gorgeous - as always. The photo inside the church is beautiful - and the car photo is awesome :)

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

This was such a beautiful wedding, Shelly! Loving the yellow car...