WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Monday, November 03, 2008

jeff & kelly...engaged!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I had the best time with Jeff and Kelly at their engagement shoot...minus the crazy wind! I've known Jeff for a little while now, because he works with my husband and is also a neighbor! I was thrilled when Jeff met Kelly because I just adore her! They are so perfect for each other! Brian and I are so thankful to have them as friends! Kelly is also sisters with Mandy, who's wedding I shot a few weeks ago! I can not wait until Jeff and Kelly's wedding in April! Congratulations you two!!!

8 comments:

Maya said...

I love the shot with the old looking door! They look so into each other!

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

This was a beautiful session, my friend. I am going to have to check out the train cars in the spring....love them!

T. Armstrong said...

These are BEAUTIFUL!!!! I have been "stalking" to see them...what a beautiful couple...inside and out! :)Great work! :)

lmhite said...

Shelly -- The engagement photos are soooo great -- I LOVE them all! I'm a constant follower of your blog, and you never cease to amaze me with your talent! J&K said it was a fun time, and you can tell by the photos! (Tara said I was a "stalker" if I didn't leave a comment, so I did it! Ha!)

Kristin said...

what a cute couple! amazing, shell!

Unknown said...

Great stuff Shel...totally miss you girl :)
~amanda

Jennifer Parke Photography said...

Those photos are absolutely beautiful! You did a wonderful job!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, beautiful couple... Congrats!

ME Armstrong
Ft.Myers,FL