WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

adam, lora, chip, & lucy

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Adam and Lora are such a great couple! They were celebrating their six year anniversary when we shot their session! I was so glad that they wanted to bring Chip and Lucy along for a few "family pics"! I complete feel in love with their dogs!!! Congratulations on six years!!! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

Too, too cute...I want to play with Chip and Lucy. :)

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

SO cute--love the whole session!

Em said...

I love so many of these - the color is gorgeous! and those pups are too cute...