WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

chad & mandy...engaged!!




I loved how Chad kept making Mandy laugh...those are always my favorite candid pics!




GORGEOUS!!!


Laughing again!















I love this couple! How cute are they?!?! Chad and Mandy are great people to be around! I really enjoyed shooting their engagement session in Broad Ripple and I can't wait until their fall wedding! Thanks you two for a great time!

1 comment:

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

These are fun, Shell! Cute couple!