WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

SO random!




If you ever wonder if I have fun shooting weddings...well here's proof! Nicole and I might be the only people who think this is funny! For some reason we thought it would be funny to make it look like this head was taking a picture. Humor us!

Nicole has been shooting most of my wedding with me this year and she is the BEST!!! I have so much fun with her AND she's an AMAZING photographer!!!

One of these days I'll post a picture of Nicole in action...she hates having her picture taken!

4 comments:

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

You guys make me laugh!!! That is hilarious! I can totally see you doing that.

Jennifer Wathen said...

That's too funny. You guys look like you have a blast....

kim wade & amy enderle said...

oh SO CRAZY! - PLUS in a very weird -- other-world type of way, that face kind of eerily looks like YOU! crazy.
and wow the quality of your work is so consistently amazing. your clients are so lucky!

big hug!
amy
SilverBox

Shelly Valentine said...

hmmm...maybe that's why I was so obsessed with her! HA!