WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Monday, June 16, 2008

adam & natalia...engaged!


I loved this location with their outfits!












I couldn't resist taking pictures by the yellow flowers with their matching yellow outfits!






I had such a great time getting to know Adam and Natalia! The shoot started off with just Natalia and me...she did a bridal session! Let me tell you...it was SO MUCH FUN! Any of you brides out there thinking about doing one, I suggest you do! It was a blast getting Natalia all glammed up in her wedding dress and taking pictures! What girl wouldn't like that?!?! I know before I got married, I'd put my wedding dress on daily...SERIOUSLY! I'd just wear my wedding dress around the house (kind of like that "Friends" episode...anyone remember that?) Anyways, I obviously can't show pictures from that part of the session yet...you'll have to wait until September!

Natalia was a trooper to do two sessions in one day! We did both at the IMA and I think it was a perfect setting for this couple! They both looked amazing! Thanks for a great day Adam and Natalia! I look forward to your wedding in August!!!
Enjoy!

No comments: