WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

adam & jenny...married!






Jenny got Adam the coolest wedding gift! Do you know what it is???






Jenny has the most gorgeous blue eyes!!!






She rode up on a horse and carriage!!!















Adam and Jenny had a beautiful wedding at Valle Vista Golf Club. I loved their bright yellow and pink colors...it was a perfect spring wedding! Congratulations Adam and Jenny!

1 comment:

Photos By :: Shelby Knight said...

You do such a beautiful job Shelly. I really admire and envy your work. I really wish I could shadow you some time. If you ever do a wedding California, let me know.
I shot a wedding for some friends this weekend. They were not looking for professional, but I think I got some good professional shots. I need to learn of lot though.
Well, just wanted to tell you I stop by often to look at your site and your pictures are amazing!