WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

rob & emily...married!


Emily's wedding dress was handmade by her friend Greta!



I really enjoyed all the bridesmaids...they were so easy to work with!









GORGEOUS!!!




When I headed back to take pictures of the guys...this is what I found them doing! B-I-N-G-O!


































I got to travel to Terre Haute for Rob and Emily's wedding. I always enjoy shooting at locations that I haven't been before. They were married at St. Benedict Church...it was so gorgeous inside! Downtown Terre Haute if full of fun little places to shoot. Nicole and I found a really great white wall with blue, which perfectly matched their wedding colors!
Thanks Rob and Emily for having me be apart of you day!

4 comments:

kelly said...

love it!!! especially the door pics...

Bobbi said...

1. I've photo'd in that church!!!!! It's not air conditioned, right? Err... maybe I'm thinking of something else.

2. that photo with the bridesmaids and the flowers dangling behind them is GENIUS!!!!

3. what a fun and gorgeous couple... congrats you two!

4. Terre Haute ROCKS!!!!

YOU rock!

LOVE :)

~bobbi

April said...

These are wonderful photos! I love how the wall accents matched the weddings' colors! Gorgeous!

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

These are wonderful Shelly! I agree...the girl shots and the door shots are some favorites. :) Love to you.