WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

sam & gretchen...married!


Another BEAUTIFUL church!





I loved the flowers Gretchen picked out...they were so gorgeous and unique!




One of my favorites! I loved this wall!







The guys were working the sunglasses!














How awesome are their details!!! I loved their style!




Sam and Gretchen were also married in Terre Haute, IN. Of course there were thunderstorm warnings all day, but they ended up with amazing weather!!! Sam and Gretchen are such a great couple! You can tell that they are really meant for each other! I've been really blessed this year to not only work with wonderful couples, but all their friends and families have been just as great! Sam and Gretchen's friends and family were no exception! Thanks you two for letting me be a part of your wedding day! Congratulations!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shelly - you are unbelievable! I love all these images! I'm sure they will be really happy with the end result. Great job.

Jennifer Wathen said...

Great job Shelly!!!

You are so close to my neck of the woods.

Corner Cafe Photography said...

Just came across your site and I am so impressed by your work. I have a passion for photography and have recently began putting most of my time into it. Thanks for sharing your beautiful work!
Also- I saw you went to IWU, I went to Grace College so I remember lots of games against IWU.

Amanda Reynolds said...

LOVE them.....you're so great! Those flowers are so fun...how creative :) Miss you girl!