WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Monday, November 12, 2007

tony & andrea...married!!!







































Well the wedding season has come to an end...I have a few here and there this winter but for the most part it's over. I had the best time this summer shooting weddings! I loved every single one of my couples and learned SO MUCH!
I count Tony and Andrea's wedding up in northern Indiana as my last one of the season and it was such a GREAT wedding to end on! It was another PERFECT fall day where the leaves were finally at their FULL color!!!
Tony and Andrea's wedding ceremony was at this adorable little church in Hobart, IN. Every detail was perfect! The flowers were absolutely beautiful and I loved Andrea's vintage style wedding dress! I had the best time with her bridesmaids...they were so much fun!
Thanks Tony and Andrea for letting me be apart of your wedding day!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What can I say; except that it was a most "beautiful Wedding" Andrea was the "most Beautiful Bride" The reception was one that will go down in our most favorite memories.
Marcia you really did it up good! I loved the flowers, everything was perfect down to the food, the music had me dancing in my seat! We have not lost our little girl we have gained another loved one.."Tony"
All of our Love & God's Blessings to you both..We Love you very much, Aunt Jimmi & Uncle Honey

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS COUPLE!!!!! Shelly... you did a FANTASTIC job of capturing them just as they are. I want them to be my friends. Think you can make that happen? :)

nicole green said...

shelly you did a great job with these :) i love all the group shots!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful bride. That shot with the "rainbow eyes" should be on the cover of your brochures, Shelley! Your work is superb, I'll be calling you when I get engaged!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your photos!!! Thanks for the shout out. This wedding looks like fun!