WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Sunday, November 04, 2007

no car. no phone.

I shot Tony and Andrea's wedding yesterday up in Northern Indiana. It was another PERFECT fall day! Everyone was SO MUCH FUN and I had a great time! HOWEVER...I decided to just make the drive home last night instead of staying in a hotel since it was only about a 2.5 hour drive.
About half way through the trip my car started shaking and making a VERY loud noise! Of course there was no where to stop...doesn't it just always seem that way?!?! As my car continued to get worse and worse, I FINALLY made it to Lafayette! My WONDERFUL husband made the trip at about 1am to meet me. We ended up just staying in a hotel because we were both too exhausted to drive home.
To make matters worse...I left my cell phone at the hotel this morning. So as of right now I have no car and no phone. Please be patient if you are trying to get a hold of me...I will be checking email regularly!
Brian's heading to the Colts game today, so hopefully I'll have this all sorted out by Monday or Tuesday.

2 comments:

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

Oh, Shelly! That's awful! Email if I can help in any way!

nicole green said...

ahh! i am so sorry you had to deal with all that. :( but does that mean you get a new fun car!? :) :)