WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Thursday, November 01, 2007

my little chicken!



So this isn't the best picture...but I had to show off how cute my little nephew is in his Halloween costume.
It can be a challenge taking pictures of a baby when you're by yourself. I tried sitting him up, but he kept tipping over...luckily he had plenty of padding!

3 comments:

Jessica Johnston said...

Noah has that costume!!! My mom got two (grandmas!...) and we opted for the zebra on the actual day - http://johnstonfamily05.blogspot.com
but both are adorable :)

Jessica Johnston said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nicole green said...

that is SUCH a cute costume. :) i love it. did his parents dress up in the big chicken costumes? because that would have been even better. ;)