WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Monday, November 19, 2007

the stoner family





















I've considered myself more of a wedding photographer, however, lately I've been asked to do more portrait work...and I LOVE IT! It's a lot of fun and a nice change!
I've known Andy and Amy now for a few years and hang out with them from time to time. They are so much fun be around so I was very excited when they asked me to shoot some family pictures for their Christmas card. Their little girl Ava is about 18 months and is just SO sweet! I love her reaction to daddy when he pushed her on the swing! Hilarious!!! Bella and Tank also did an excellent job of posing for the camera!
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Em said...

the swing pictures are so cute!

stoner family said...

We LOVE THEM ALL!! I might be able to use my saying...huh?!?