WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Monday, August 31, 2009

the wickard family



























I'm always excited to shoot family pictures for the Wickards! They are some of our closest friends and I just adore little Maddie! I can't wait to meet their new little girl...due in December! The image of Tim with Maddie on his shoulders might be my most favorite family pictures I've ever taken! Oh...and I have to thank Tim's mom for helping me out on the shoot. She's a great bubble blower:)

1 comment:

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

These are so sweet, Shelly! I can't believe how big Maddie is...so adorable...