WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

new branding...sneak peek!


So I've actually had this logo for MONTHS now, but have be trying to get everything else (new blog, website, etc.) put together. I can't stand it anymore...I'm so excited about it so I thought I'd give everyone a sneak peek:) I think it's definitely time for Shelly Valentine Photography to have a fresh new look! I've always been in love with watercolor...it's soft, organic, unstructured, spontaneous...I could go on and on, but I'm sure I'm getting a little too artsy for all of you:) Anyways...Christen and Elizabeth from Quakenbush Design came up with my logo and I can't thank them enough for all their talent and hard work! They were amazing to work with! I've still got a lot to do before all this will get launched...but stay tuned!

7 comments:

nicole green said...

i looove it, but you already know that :) i can't wait to see the blog and the website!

Bobbi said...

SHELLY>>>>> I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!

Jessica Johnston said...

I love it!! So simple and professional - beautiful!

Can't wait to see the updates :)

Megan said...

Love it!!! Can't wait to see it all together. Such a process, I understand. My new website should be online soon, fingers crossed.

April {April Foster Events} said...

so. incredibly. perfect.

Maya said...

I love it! It's so you!!!

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!!!!! So excited for you!!!
~amanda