WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Monday, August 10, 2009

omlor family!





















How gorgeous is this family?!?! I don't think any of them could have taken a bad picture! Charlotte is such an adorable little girl with lots of energy!!! I definitely got a little work out chasing her around, but I had so much fun doing it! Charlotte is going to be a big sister in just a few months...I know...doesn't Shauna look amazing!!!

1 comment:

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

These are so cute! Love them!