WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

This is where you can view my most recent work, product updates, and where I will be sharing details of my personal life! If you are interested in booking a wedding or portrait session or would like to view my portfolio exclusively please feel free to visit my website!

Thank you for stopping by! ENJOY!!!!

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

layla michel valentine


She's PERFECT!!!


Blake is a big brother now!


Proud daddy:)





I wanted to make sure I got this last picture, because it's my favorite picture I took when they had Blake.

Layla Michel was born yesterday morning around 10 am. She weighs 7 lbs 14 oz and is 20 inches long. Becky is doing very well after her c-section, please keep her in your prayers as she continues to heal! We thank God for little baby Layla! I'm so excited to watch her grow! Congratulations Eric, Becky, and Blake!

5 comments:

Jessica Johnston said...

awww - that is so exciting!! :) She is adorable - they must LOVE having you as a sister!!! Those photos are beautiful.
Those photos make me so excited for the baby to come - only 71 days!!

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

Yay for Eric and Becky...and Aunt Shelly & Uncle Brian, of course! :) You captured some precious moments that I am sure they will enjoy forever.

nicole green said...

awww aunt shelly! :) congrats to your family.

bthgilles said...

My son has Eric as his teacher this year (and loves him of course).They are very lucky to have you give them such wondeful reminders of the day. It was really nice to be able to see the pictures of his beautiful family.

Angela said...

Aw...I didn't know Becki had another sweet baby. :) Contrats to her and to you as well for the new bundle of joy! I had my son a few months ago and he is the greatest joy! I know your website says you do mostly weddings...do you do pics of babies too? Love, Angela Nasby (find me on facebook and let me know!)